Roshan-Ara: Level 4 qualified personal trainer
Starting my personal journey to improve my own health and fitness inspired me to become a fitness instructor and personal trainer. Life experience and my qualifications have given me insight into supporting people who feel that they have “hurdles” that stand in the way of living healthier lifestyles, whether its illness, lack of motivation or just having ‘no’ time; I’ve been there!
My journey has allowed me to spend a lot of time getting to know people of various shapes and sizes, the fit and unfit; from diverse backgrounds with different life priorities and hectic lifestyles. My experiences have led, and still lead, me to gaining the know-how to squeeze in a little time and make it count in order to enable you to become a healthier and better version of yourself, no matter what your excuses are!
- Level 2 Fitness Instruction
- Level 2 Award in Instructing Kettlebells
- Level 2 Award in Working with Communities to Promote and Support Active Healthy Lifestyles
- First Aid
- Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training
- TRX / Suspended Movement Training
- Boxing for fitness: Ricky Hatton Boxing Academy training
- Level 3 Diploma in Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Certificate in Exercise for the management of low back pain
- Level 4 Certificate in Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes